IRC meeting summary for 2017-11-02
- Bitcoin Core 0.15.1
Bitcoin Core 0.15.1
Moving to release the latest version of Bitcoin Core and what PRs need to be added to the backports.
- Version was changed from 0.15.0.2 to 0.15.1 for this release.
- Discussion of PRs that are to be added to backports. The backports discussion can be found at #11592.
- Discussion of removing OpenSSL from code base finally. Can’t be removed due to BIP 70 since it’s used to validate certificates for https.
- PRs merged from this meeting
- Review Backports and start the RC process
|Wladimir van der Laan
This summary was compiled without input from any of the participants in the discussion, so any errors are the fault of the summary author and not the discussion participants.
Authored by: Ivan Quiles